Saturday, February 21, 2009

Stepping Stones of Life

Stepping Stones



Stepping-stone
A stone to raise the feet above the surface of water or mud in walking.
A means of progress or advancement.

"There is a reason for this step
It's building a bigger whole
Keep on in the process
There is purpose for it all"
-Loren Thornburg

I feel as though I am crossing a river. Papa is having me cross this river one step at a time, one stone at a time. You see, I was on the bank in New Haven and He wanted me to leave and cross the river. A river that is bringing healing and wholeness to my heart. A river that is testing me. A river that is taking me deep in Him. A river that is preparing me for His purpose.
So, He had me step out on to the Transit Training stone. A stone that brought me to the end of myself in the corn fields of Madison, WI. From that stone I leaped on to a solid safe stone, HOME! The home stone was a big one and a safe one. Home was place where Papa brought more healing and wholeness to my heart. I kinda wanted to camp there but, when I got to comfortable He placed another stone in my path. A stone that would lead me to the ocean near Tijuana, Mexico. I did not stay on that stone long cause it was a bit unstable. The Tijuana stone brought a bit of testing. I must admit I failed the test a few times, but Papa told me that He had more grace for me then I did for myself. The stone I am on now is a leadership training stone in LA. On this stone I feel as though I am in the deepest part of the river. A place where Papa has wanted me. So, I will camp here a bit and go deep with my first Love and enjoy the deepest part of the river.

When Papa leads me to the next stone I will write more.

No comments: