Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Kathryn's Journey






I had been telling God that I wanted a place to land and all I needed was a bed and a bookshelf. Well, I got it. The bookshelf is actually on the other wall and I only have the bottom shelf of the bookshelf, cause I share my room with an eighteen year old. Her name is Meredith and her side of the room has lots of pictures of James Dean. I guess I should have been a little more specific in my prayers. ha ha. My half of the room is bigger than some of the homes of people I have visited with in India and Africa. God has reminded me of those times and I know I am truly blessed.

YWAM Los Angeles will be my home for the next year or two. During that time I will be working with the training department. I will be staffing the upcoming fall Transformation Dicipleship Training School (TDTS). Please check it out on line: www.tansfromationdts.org They have posted my picture and written a little something about me.


1 comment:

Loren Quinelle said...

Love it! He is transforming!! He is transforming You and using You to transform the nations including this one!!